Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Set Up Your Drexel Account
Setting up your Drexel University account:
- Go to accounts.drexel.edu
- Either login using the temporary password you were given, or use the link to the left of the login box, under "New to Drexel?" to pick up your new account.
- Make sure that you are using the zip code for the address on your original paperwork, likely it is the address you had before moving to PA.
- If you are unable to access your Drexel account, contact the Drexel IT Accounts Office at 215-895-2020. This account is managed by Drexel IT, not the Libraries.
- Once you have set up your account, verify your library access by clicking on this DynaMed Plus link and logging in to Drexel Connect to authenticate.
- If you are able to access DynaMed successfully, you are all set! If not, please contact a librarian for help.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is the Drexel Libraries service used to get you copies of articles in journals that we do not have a subscription for. Any time you need an article, but the Libraries does not provide the full text, you can submit a request through the ILLiad system and receive a pdf copy via email. The first time you use ILLiad, you will need to set up your account. Set it up now to save time later!
Setting up your Interlibrary Loan account:
- Go to Drexel Libraries' Interlibrary Loan website - ILLiad
- Sign in using the Drexel account username and password that you set up in the previous section
- Enter your information in the required fields, you will need your Drexel University ID number.
- In the email address field use a drexel.edu email address.
- Submit your information.
- You are done! Now, when you need an article, log in to ILLiad and request it. (You can use it for books as well!)