Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Collection of important resources that students can use to successfully work on their design projects.
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Robotics.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Try a keyword search in DragonSearch. Filter search results by 'Material Type-Book Chapter.
Try DragonSearch to find peer reviewed research articles from scholarly journals.
- Use relevant research keywords related to your topic.
- For example, type ‘Underwater Robots' and click on Search.
- Refine your search results by selecting options such as 'peer review' and 'Articles and more'.
- Explore your results, find and access papers you need.
Search in various electronic book collections about topics related to robotics.
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
Web based sources
Subjects: *Temporary Resource Access During COVID-19 Outbreak*
, Architectural & Environmental Engineering
, Biomedical Engineering
, Chemical Engineering
, Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering
, Computer Science & Software Engineering
, Electrical & Computer Engineering
, Materials Engineering
, Mechanical Engineering
, Scholarly Communications
, Writing & Publishing