Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Steinbright Career Development Center
For more job search resources, follow the links below to SCDC's career guides, and to Handshake, the job search portal with positions posted by employers interested in Drexel students.
Job Listings & More
Interested in Biomedical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering? Check out our Biomedical, Chemical, and Mechanical Engineering Career Guides for additional resources!
Remember to use the Advanced Search section to narrow your search by industry, location, and even salary.
50 Best Engineering Job Sites
A substantial list of Engineering job sites for you to peruse and find your perfect engineering job.
EngineerJobs.com: Materials Engineering
While a general Engineering site, it does allow you to search specifically for Materials and Civil Engineering jobs, as well as jobs for other types of engineering.
Look for jobs for Materials Engineering and other engineering jobs.
Civil Engineering Central
Great Site for Civil Engineers to look for Civil Engineering jobs, use the available resources and interact with other Civil Engineers.
IEEE Job Site
Search IEEE for engineering jobs.
Use IEEE to search for research being done at companies by searching corp as an author affiliation in addition to a relevant keyword.
Information on Companies
Use the links below to our company directories or Mergent Intellect to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes using the links below.
Looking for other codes? Check out our Biomedical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering Research Guides!
Suggested Industry Codes
- 2821- Plastics, Materials & Nonvulcanizable Elastomers
- 2822- Synthetic Rubber (Vulcanizable Elastomers)
- 2823- Cellulosic Man-Made Fibers
- 2824- Synthetic Organic Fibers, Exc Cellulosic
- 2900: Petroleum Refining & Related Industries
- 3000: Rubber & Miscellaneous Plastic Products
- 3271- Concrete Block & Brick
- 3299- Nonmetallic Mineral Products, NEC
- 3300: Primary Metal Industries
- 3400: Fabricated Metal Products, Excluding Machinery & Transporting Equipment
- 3272- Concrete Products
- 87110302- Mining engineer
- 87110301- Chemical engineering
- 87110303- Petroleum engineering
- 87119900- Engineering services, nec
- 541330- Engineering Services
- 3241- Petroleum & Coal Products Manufacturing
- 32412- Asphalt Paving, Roofing & Saturated Materials Manufacturing
- 325- Chemical Manufacturing
- 3252- Resin, Synthetic Rubber & Artificial & Synthetic Fibers & Filaments Manufacturing
- 3262- Rubber Product Manufacturing
- 3261- Plastics Product Manufacturing
- 3271- Clay Product & Refractory Manufacturing
- 3272- Glass & Glass Product Manufacturing
- 3273- Cement & Concrete Product Manufacturing
- 3274- Lime, Gypsum & Gypsum Product Manufacturing
- 3279- Other Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- 332- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 8711- Engineering
- 1611- Highway & Street Construction
- 1622- Bridge, Tunnel & Elevated Highway Construction
- 1623- Water, Sewer & Utility Line Construction
- 87110400- Construction and civil engineering
- 87110402- Civil engineering
- 541330- Engineering Services
- 2361: Residential Building Construction
- 2362: Nonresidential Building Construction
- 237: Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction
- 2371: Utility System Construction
- 2372: Land Subdivision
- 2373: Highway, Street & Bridge Construction
- 2379: Other Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction
To access this website, go to DrexelOne. Then click on the Coop and Career Services Tab. Once on that page you will see a link to Going Global in the box for Career Services.
Going Global provides country-specific and American city-specific career and employment information, Country and City Career Guides, H1B Visa information, employer information, internship and job listings within the United States and around the world. Also included are other resources that will help you in a co-op or job search.