If you don't find the answer on our FAQs page, you can always contact our expert staff!
Staff are available online and in-person to help you find the resources and tools you need for coursework and research.
- 24/7 chat service: Need help outside the Drexel Libraries’ normal service hours? Now you can get general assistance 24/7 through the POWER Library “Chat with a Librarian” service, a chat service staffed by librarians in Pennsylvania and beyond. Access the live chat box via our homepage or our library guides. For assistance with information and issues specific to Drexel, please contact the Libraries during normal service hours.
- For general, in-person information assistance, visit the service desks at the W. W. Hagerty Library and the Queen Lane Library.
- Live chat online with Drexel Libraries staff Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Schedule a virtual consultation with an expert librarian to discuss course-related projects, strategies for finding and evaluating authoritative information, and approaches to utilizing, organizing and presenting scholarship.
- Call or email us. Not sure where to start? Email us and a staff member will respond within 24 hours.