Collection of important resources that students can use to successfully work on their design projects.
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
Try DragonSearch to find peer reviewed research articles from scholarly journals.
- Use relevant research keywords related to your topic.
- For example, type ‘Drones and Robots' and click on Search.
- Refine your search results by selecting options such as 'peer review' and 'Articles and more'.
- Explore your results, find and access papers you need.
Searchable Electronic Book databases Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students) You can access full book chapters using electronic book collections such as ebrary (Proquest Ebook Central), Knovel, and MATERIALSnetBASE,
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- Architectural Index
- ASCE Digital Library
- Annual Reviews
- BuildingGreen (BuildingGreen Suite integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News, and a database of more than 160 high-performance building case studies.)
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Engineering Research Databases
- Google Scholar
- MAD CAD (NOTE: access to cross-referenced collections of building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire, and maintenance codes from BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, ICC, and NFPA.)
- Web of Science
Web based sources